The Pioneer Woman Mercantile is a destination bakery, deli, and general store in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. It is a place of gracious hospitality, generosity, and joy, where every customer makes themselves at home and where team members thrive in a fun and positive environment.
We are looking for folks that:
- Will fully embody The Mercantile culture, delivering an outstanding customer experience—-one filled with kindness, joy, gratitude and delight! Mercantile staff is always friendly, warm, welcoming and open with all visitors and staff.
- Are able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, busy work environment.
- Have flexibility with working hours, weekends and holidays. Work hours will be based on business needs and store hours.
- Are willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
We have positions in six different career paths. They are:
- Front-of-house: Primary task is to take each customer on a journey, crafting a unique and special experience for each guest in the deli and bakery.
- Back-of-house: Our back-of-house staff is responsible for cooking and baking scrumptious soups, pies, salads, sweet rolls, casseroles, croissants, and cakes made fresh daily. Every bite must be prepared to perfection, with lots of love.
- Retail: Retail specialists and cashiers create the energy and excitement around The Mercantile store, championing products to customers and facilitating an unforgettable shopping experience.
- Warehouse: Warehouse staff is responsible for receiving and organizing merchandise, as well as filling and shipping customer orders in a manner that represents the hospitality, generosity, and care of The Pioneer Woman Mercantile.
- Barista: Delivering a craft coffee experience to every guest is a barista’s primary role. Each cup should be made with care.
- Porters: These are our expert organizers, sanitizers, stockers and labelers that ensure the deli, bakery, general store and warehouse remain spotless, ensuring that every guest walks into an environment that is fresh, safe and happy!
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Pioneer Woman Mercantile is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.